CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

16 September, 2010

We have flooring!!!

We finally have flooring in our bathrooms! Last weekend, my friend Brenda's parents came and helped Mike lay tile and grout. It was hard work, but they had fun and it looks great!

Mike learned how to use the saw and cut the tiles

Mary laying the tile after Mike cut it

Mike putting in the grout


Yay! The grout is in! After this picture was taken, it had to dry a bit so that we could scrape off the excess grout. After that, we had to clean off the tiles. This Saturday I will seal the grout and then it will officially be done!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! It looks great. I can't believe all you guys have accomplished in a relatively short time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good! What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...