CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20 June, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday: Yes or No?

I hope you had a great weekend!  We were super busy this weekend, I hosted a party on Saturday night so I spent all day in the kitchen, then on Sunday we had lunch with my parents after church, went seadooing, and then went to the beach for dinner with Mike's parents.  Whew!  It flew by!  I'll share some pictures later this week, but now it's Friend Makin' Monday time!

"If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All The Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!"

FMM: Yes or No?

Do you use coupons? Yes, all the time!  I love to coupon, and I try not to shop without coupons!

Do you like football? Yes, I do enjoy watching football.  Of course, my favorite part of the Superbowl is having a party with lots of food.

Are you in a relationship? Yes! I'm married to my best friend!

Is your phone always within arm’s reach? Most of the time, yes.  We don't have a house phone so it's the only way for people to get ahold of me.

Do you like thunderstorms? Yes...as long as I'm not home alone.

Can you cook? I love to cook!

Are you – or have you – lost weight? I'm trying to lose the stubborn 15 pounds I've gained since my wedding! 

Do you know how to read a map? Yes I do...I need to buy one since I can't trust my GPS anymore :(

Do you wear makeup? Almost every day...not usually on Saturdays though :)

Do you read regularly? Not really, I used to read books all the time, but now I just read magazines and cookbooks.

Are you publicly affectionate? Sometimes, depends where we're at and who we're with.

Do you like picnics? Yes!

Do you have a/c? Yes! Too humid to live without it!

Have you ever been out of the country? Yes!

Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yes – I am just getting back into riding (after many years of not touching a bike).  I'd eventually like to do a mini-tri!

Okay, now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And these are easy, right? Don’t forget to link up at Kenz's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...