CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

29 June, 2011

We have a winner!

Congratulations Mari!  You have won your own copy of My Memories Suite v2.0!  Please contact me to claim your prize and so I can give you directions to download your software.


If you didn't win, you can still buy your own copy of My Memories Suite.  The creative people at My Memories are offering a discounted price to all my readers.  The normal cost of this software is just $39.97 (I think that is a fantastic price for everything you get), but if you use the discount code STMMMS29294, you'll get $10 off your purchase!  This code is valid until June 28th.


2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Thanks for doing this. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mari!!! Your pictures will look even better with this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...