CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

03 August, 2011

Accountability Adventure Update

Last month I shared with you the Accountability Adventure that I took part in.  Someone made a Facebook group for the participants and it was really neat to see everyone encouraging each other, sharing tips, beneficial articles, and lifting each other up.

The adventure came to an end last week (I know I'm late in sharing this), and I'm really proud of my accomplishment!  Over the course of the 4 week adventure we were challenged to do a variety of activities (see details here) to earn a maximum of 26 points a week (78 per team) for a grand total of 104 points per person (312 per team).  I got a perfect score of 104 points for the entire 4 weeks!

Not only did I feel healthier because I was making better food choices, I was also able to see those results in my body.  I lost a total of 8 pounds!  So I am now halfway to my "ideal" weight.  I also lost 1 inch from each thigh, 2 inches from my hips, and 1-1/2 inches from my waist.  I can see definition in my legs, thighs, arms and stomach that wasn't there before.

I just want to take a minute to encourage you if you are on a weight loss or get healthier journey.  You can do it!  If you have a group of friends who are working toward a similar goal, support each other.  Maybe exercise together or spend some time making healthy meals with each other.  They say 2 are better than 1 and that is so true!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you joined us! It makes it fun to be working towards a goal when others are also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! I'm looking forward to being part of this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...