CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

15 August, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday: The Driving Force

We had an awesome and exciting weekend...I'll share it with you soon.  But now it's Monday and that means it's time for...


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


FMM: The Driving Force


What is the driving force behind your weight-loss?

When I first saw this question, I didn't think I had an answer.  A driving force?  What's that supposed to mean?  But the more I thought about it, the more I realize, I do have a driving force.  What is it you ask?  To be healthy.   Not just to get to a certain weight.  In fact, I don't know if I'll ever reach my "goal" weight since my body seems to like where it's at now--and that's okay.  Because I feel good!

I've started with my second round of the Accountability Adventure.  I love to have people to make me accountable for getting healthier.  I love how I feel after I run a 5k, after I finish a greuling weight-lifting session, or when I choose to eat an apple instead of a donut. 

I want to be around for a long time, for my family, my husband, our future kids.  I want to be an example to others; my body is a temple and it is my responsibility to keep it healthy so that I can live life to the fullest.  And that is my driving force.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping over from FMM! What a wonderful response to today's question!! I feel much the same way! God gave me this body...I should make sure to treat it well so as to better use it for His service! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there stopping by from FMM, great post loved "my body is a temple" I totally agree with you, we need to be gentle and take good care of it.
    Have a great rest of the day,
    Ximena
    http://simplyximena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...