CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

01 August, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday: Girly Questions


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section  at: http://www.alltheweigh.com/ so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


1. Do you like to shop? Usually.  I almost always enjoy grocery shopping because I love to find great deals.  I do get easily annoyed with other shoppers though!  As far as other shopping goes I have to be in the mood for it or looking for something in particular.  Otherwise I get bored and grumpy really quickly!

2. How often do you wear makeup? I usually wear makeup Monday-Friday because that's when I work.  Saturday it really depends on what I'm doing, but I often don't put any on unless we're going out for dinner or with friends.  Sunday I wear makeup.
3. How do you feel about nail polish? I hate wearing it on my fingernails because I can feel the weight of it and it drives me crazy.  But, I always have my toenails painted, I don't like the look of bare toenails!
4. Do you consider yourself to be a feminist? Yes and no.  I think that women are perfectly capable of doing many things and rightly so.  However, I also think that there are things/jobs best left to men, and that the men should be the head of the household.

5. What’s your biggest challenge as a woman? Learning to tune out what society says I should be like.

6. Do you wear skirts and dresses? Or do you prefer something else? I wear skirts and dresses to church occasionally and to weddings.  I wear dress pants to work and I love a good pair of comfy jeans otherwise!

7. How do you feel about high heels? I love high heels! My wedding shoes had 4 inch heels...I have to wear heels to measure up to my 6'7" husband!

8. Do you subscribe to magazines? If so, which ones? Yeah, a bunch of them.  Taste of Home, Fitness, Redbook, Cosmo, All You.

9. Do you shave your legs/wax/ use depilatory creams or go au naturale? I shave.
10. What do you like most about being a woman? Everything...is that an answer?  I love being able to dress up, I love to cook/bake, I love taking care of people.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your answers today - especially the feminist answer. I do have to wonder about you feeling the weight of the polish on your nails! Mine feel pretty light! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...