CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

19 January, 2013

11 weeks

How far along: 11 weeks (1/5/13)
Baby size: Baby K. is about the size of my thumb
Total weight gain: I'm not 100% sure of my starting weight since there's a significant difference between my scale and the doctor's.  I'll base off mine at home and say 4-5 pounds.  What can I say?  My appetite is huge!
Maternity clothes: I started wearing maternity pants this week.  These things are amazing!  It was actually painful to wear regular pants!
Stretch marks: None, but I have the coconut oil ready!
Sleep: Ugh.  It takes a while to fall asleep, but one night I woke up 12 times!  I feel like I'm tired all the time.
Best moment this week: Seeing our little baby on the ultrasound!  And, watching Mike check out all the aspects of baby strollers--he's going to be a great daddy!
Miss anything? I miss having energy, I feel like I'm always tired!
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: It really varies between salty like cheese and crackers, or french fries, or sweet like a piece of cake!
Have you started to show yet? I can definitely tell that my belly is getting bigger, Mike can too.  It's not very noticeable with winter sweaters on though...if anything it just looks like I'm eating too many donuts!
Gender: Not sure yet...Mike's hoping for a boy...I'm hoping for a girl.  But we'll both be thrilled either way!
Labor signs: no
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!  I don't think I've really had mood swings.
Looking forward to: Actually looking like I'm pregnant!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...