CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

27 January, 2013

14 Weeks

How far along: 14 weeks (1/26/13)

Baby size: Baby K. is about the size of my fist!

Total weight gain: 7 pounds.  Down a pound from last week...hmmm!

Maternity clothes: Pants for sure!  My shirts are starting to get too short so I'll have to start wearing longer ones soon.

Stretch marks: None, but I have the coconut oil ready!

Sleep: Getting better.

Best moment this week: Sharing pregnancy stories with my pregnant friends.

Miss anything? I miss having energy, I feel like I'm always tired!

Movement: None yet.

Food cravings: None this week.

Have you started to show yet? Yes, I have a little bump.

Gender: Not sure yet...Mike's hoping for a boy...I'm hoping for a girl. But we'll both be thrilled either way!

Labor signs: no

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! I don't think I've really had mood swings.

Looking forward to: Our doctor appointment on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...