CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20 January, 2013

12 Weeks

How far along: 12 weeks (1/12/13)
Baby size: Baby K. is about the size a plum
Total weight gain: About 4 or 5 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Yes!  Maternity pants are the best!  My sweaters are started to get too short, so I'll probably need to go shopping soon.
Stretch marks: None, but I have the coconut oil ready!
Sleep: Much better this week!  I bought some Unisom though, just in case.
Best moment this week: Telling my co-workers!  They were all so excited!
Miss anything? I miss having energy, I feel like I'm always tired!
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: Chocolate cake this week!
Have you started to show yet? My belly is getting bigger.  Two people noticed and said something about my "little bump" this week.
Gender: Not sure yet...Mike's hoping for a boy...I'm hoping for a girl.  But we'll both be thrilled either way!
Labor signs: no
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!  I don't think I've really had mood swings.
Looking forward to: Making the big announcement to all our friends next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...