CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

21 January, 2013

13 Weeks

How far along: 13 weeks (1/19/13)  I'm in the second trimester!
Baby size: Baby K. is about 2-1/2 to 3 inches long.
Total weight gain: About 8 pounds.  (I finally decide on what I'm going to call my "starting weight" and I'll use what my scale at home says since I can use that weekly.)
Maternity clothes: Still just maternity pants.  I love my yoga pants too!
Stretch marks: None, but I have the coconut oil ready!
Sleep: So much better!  I've been getting about 10 hours a night and it's amazing!
Best moment this week: Telling our friends about the baby!
Miss anything? The motivation to go to the gym!
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: Donuts this week, but only after seeing a picture of them!
Have you started to show yet? I've got a little bump! (And my body in general is looking a little "plumper")
Gender: Not sure yet...Mike's hoping for a boy...I'm hoping for a girl.  But we'll both be thrilled either way!
Labor signs: no
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!  I don't think I've really had mood swings.
Looking forward to: Our doctor's appointment in a couple weeks.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...