CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

17 November, 2008

Carroms


Have you ever heard of Carroms? It's a game that Mike introduced me to last Sunday. It was his favorite game when he was growing up and on Sunday afternoon we decided to pull it out and play for a while. I had no idea what to expect, but it was so much fun!


The only way I could really describe it is that it's like playing pool. The object is to use the little stick and your white shooter puck and shoot your color puck into the holes on the board.


We played probably 4 or 5 games. Mike won all but one, and that's only because he sunk the black puck so I won that round. I think I need more practice so I can beat him. But I'm pretty sure neither of us will complain if we play some more!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yup- we had that game growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that game growing up - although my brother always won because my carroms always ended up behind my line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this game growing up also. We loved this game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had that game growing up too! We spent many hours playing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Terri and Cheri said - we played that a lot growing up. I haven't seen it around for awhile. This brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had that game growing up too! My Mom had one of those "exercise twister things" (you're supposed to stand on it and do like the twist for exercise - ???)... anyway, we would use that thing underneath the board, kinda like a lazy susan. We'd turn the board toward us wherever we needed to shoot from and not leave our spot by the table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE use to have a carrom board when I was growing up too and we played that a lot too. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...