CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

26 November, 2008

Happy birthday Mike!!



























Happy 20th birthday Mike! I never would have guessed that when we met that day in January, we'd be where we're at today. Like the pictures above show, you can be serious, but you have an amazing sense of humor and you can always make me laugh. We always have a blast when we're together and I wouldn't trade a minute of these past months for anything. You're not just my boyfriend, you're my best friend and I'm so thankful that God brought you into my life! I love you Mike!!!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mike!! Hope you have an awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... that's so sweet! Happy Birthday Mike! I have triplet nephews that have birthdays today too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...