CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

03 November, 2008

Fireproof

Saturday night Mike and I went to see Fireproof. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend that you go see it. It is completely worth the money you spend on the ticket.
The movie is based on a man and his wife who are going through a rough time. The wife files for divorce and the husband sets out on a 40 day love dare. It's a really neat plot line and we both really enjoyed the movie.
It's kind of interesting because I have been reading the Karen Kingsbury Baxter Family series and the book I just finished was talking about ways to have a forever love. It seems like a lot of things are all relating to the same topic...unconditional love.
So I want to get your input. How would you define or describe love?

2 comments:

  1. It has to be a choice. If it is based all on feelings it won't survive. That is kinda what the movie talked about also. Put the actions in place and your heart will follow.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a decision you make! When you first meet "the one" there is alot of emotion and electricity. In the everyday life that electricity fades, and regularity comes in. When you choose to continue to love someone, you are willing to work at it, to talk it out, to give of yourself, to put them first (after God of course). When you love like that your love grows deeper and more meaningful then that first initial passionate love! It's better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...