CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

23 March, 2009

Make-Over Monday

I've decided to start something new on my blog. Every Monday, I'm going to have "Make-Over Monday"! I want to focus on some of my favorite products, probably one each Monday. You're more than welcome to recommend products or suggest ones for me to write about, or join in on your blog! I haven't decided exactly what my vision for this new "event" is, so we'll have to have fun together as it evolves.

I've noticed lately how many make-up and beauty products I have, and now that I'm a Certified Beauty Advisor and Avon rep, I thought it would be fun to do this. After all, what could be better to write about than something I have a ton of and a ton of knowledge about?!?!

I thought I'd let you take a glimpse into my beauty stash...and maybe get an idea of some of the products I'll be talking about!




See all the Avon products on the bottom shelf? Those my favorites and they get used every day!




And some of my hair care products



I have an entire dresser drawer of all kinds of make-up!




And now my first featured product!!!


This is one of the most recent products I've added to my collection. Cosmetologists recommend that you replace your mascara every three months. That is about how long mine lasts anyway. I had just finished my other tube, and I decided to try something new. It's Avon's newest mascara...Spectra Lash. It's really neat! It has a dial and you can choose 1, 2, or 3. 1 is full, 2 is fuller, and 3 is fullest! It's really handy how I can customize my own look!


To purchase featured AVON products, please go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...