CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

30 March, 2009

Makeover Monday

This is definitely one of the best lotions I have ever used.
My hands are often dry during the winter, and my job doesn't help. Between washing my hands many many times during my shift, touching wet laundry, and then touching and folding the dry laundry, my hands often get cracked and red.
And then, I discovered Winter Soft. This lotion is amazing! It's lightly scented and is a deep soothing moisturizer. I put it on after I wash my hands and before I go to bed at night. It's not greasy, and it lasts through hand washings. It really does make my skin super soft...and I don't just use it in the winter. If you have dry skin, I definitely recommend this lotion to you!
To purchase this or any AVON product, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...