CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12 March, 2009

One year ago today...

A year ago today, I got an email that read something like, "if your cool with it i think we can start telling pple that we are going out :)" To which I quickly responded, "yeah, i'm cool with it...it's about time! lol" And that was the beginning of "Mike and Melissa". I can't believe it's been a year already! Sometimes it feels like we've known each other for a lot longer than 14 months (we were friends 2 months before we started dating), because we know so much about each other and we're such good friends. That's one thing I love most about Mike, that we're friends first. So I thought I would share some pictures of us over the past year.



Our very first picture together













Hagar Park this summer




On top of the world!!! Silver Lake Sand Dunes





Christmas Day
Our most recent picture...At Dani and Josh's wedding last weekend




















So Mike...thank you for such an amazing year with you! You are such an incredible guy and I love you so much! I can't wait to see what the next year brings us!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! 1 year already!! Amazing!!

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice picture of both of you at the wedding.
    Congrats on 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy. Where did that year go?
    Congratulations.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe a year has passed already! Congratulations and I wish you many many more years of happiness together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an award for you come check it out.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...