CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12 July, 2010

For Katie

Hi Katie (and the rest of the tribe),

Melissa went to Canada for the weekend, so she took me to Grandma and Grandpa Y's house. I really liked riding in the car. She put the window down a little bit for me and I tried to stick my head out but it was too big! The breeze sure felt good, it was so hot in the car, and I loved having my tongue out!

Grandma and Grandpa said I was a very good girl and they loved me so much. I got to play inside with them. I also got to play outside with the cats. One of them swatted me across the face, I thought she wanted to play so I chased her a bit, but it turns out she was just mean so I stayed away from her then. There were lots of neat things to explore at their house. Melissa finally came back for me today, and I was very excited to go back home. We played outside for a bit and I got to run. I worried Melissa a bit though because I went to explore at our neighbor's house. I was a good girl though and I came back when she called me. I ran and ran and ran. We finally got inside and I crashed on the floor while Melissa worked out.

Melissa turned on the TV and I curled up on my chair. After a busy weekend, I was sure ready for a nap! Well, I'm going to go back to sleep now. I miss you tons!

Love and slobbery kisses,
Ella

1 comment:

  1. Awww - this is such a cute post! I know some kids that'll be happy to see those pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...