CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10 December, 2010

Christmas Concert

On Wednesday night, Mike and I went to a Christmas concert with some friends from our small group at my old High School's Fine Arts Center. It was an incredible night of music!



Our church's praise team, Altar*d Life, opened the night with Christmas in Sarajevo. It was incredible! I'll try to post a video of it.




Next up was Reilly. What a talented band! We didn't think we'd heard them before, but after hearing them, we think maybe we did see them at Unity this summer. They are basically a "violin-rock" group, and they were incredible!



The featured band of the evening was Barlow Girl. They were fantastic!

It was a great evening out, with great friends, and great music!

1 comment:

  1. I heard it was a great concert. Glad you guys were able to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...