CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

06 December, 2010

Loving deals!

I love scoring great deals! It's become a game of sorts for me~ searching for deals, finding and sorting coupons, and then actually going to the stores! Mike likes it too, he says he loves having a wife who loves to save money! And, I love having a husband who supports my obsession!
I got all this at Walgreens on Wednesday (minus a Nerds Rope I ate at work!):
If I purchased everything at retail price at the store, it would have cost me $34.37.
Instead, I paid only $10.95. That's a savings on 69%. I can get used to this!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally addicted too- I just got pictureka game totally free tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I am always impressed with the deals mom comes home with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...