CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

02 May, 2011

Friend Makin' Mondays: Are You a Bookworm?

This weekend went by entirely too fast! I spent all day Saturday in Michigan City at the outlets, I got some nice deals!  Sunday was a mixture of busy and relaxing, but it was over far to quickly.  And now it's Monday....and it's May!  Can you believe that it's already May?  Me neither!  Anyway, Mondays mean...



Friend Makin' Mondays: Are You A Bookworm?



1) How often do you read?  Not very often.  Before I got engaged, I was always reading; I would read probably 2-3 books a week.  Now I just don't have time anymore.  I do spend a lot of time reading blogs and a few magazines I subscribe to...does that count? :)

2) What's the last book you read and loved? I don't even remember.  I know that I last re-read the Baxter family series by Karen Kingsbury.  I absolutely loved them, I loved how I felt like I knew the whole family.  I think I'll have to read them again soon!

3) What book(s) are you currently reading?  None...I started one on our honeymoon but I never finished it.  I don't even know where it is (shame on me, I know!)

4) Share a few of your favorite authors.  I do have a lot of favorites, but my top 2 are Karen Kingsbury and Mary Higgins Clark.

5) What's next on your list of must-reads?  Nothing...any good suggestions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...