CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

23 May, 2011

Growing Up!

Our baby birds sure are fun to watch!  I was looking through all my pictures the other day and I am just amazed at how quickly these babies have grown.
This is when they were (we're guessing) 2 days old.  




The babies went from being covered in fuzz to having feathers literally overnight!
Mama bird feeding the babies (I have a neat video of this I'm trying to upload)

I took this picture last Wednesday, so the babies were about 10 days old.

I wish our windows at work weren't so dirty so the pictures would be more clear, unfortunately I can't do anything about it now that the babies are there!  Last Thursday, the babies were flapping their wings like crazy, they looked like huge hummingbirds.  I think they might start to fly pretty soon.  I know we'll all miss watching them grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...