CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

21 May, 2011

Tulip Time

Holland, MI is well known for their annual Tulip Time Festival in May.  I grew up going to this festival and my high school marching band was even in the big parade one year.  Last week, Mike and I went downtown with some friends to participate in the festivities.
Every year hundreds of thousands of tulips bloom in various gorgeous colors!

You can't go downtown and not get junk food!  We had corn dogs, French fries, and raspberry lemonade for dinner.  Then we walked a bit and saw a sign for chocolate covered bacon.  It wasn't quite what we expected, but we all really liked it.  Then we walked a bit more and got an elephant ear with Bavarian cream! I think we all had a bit of a stomach ache by the end of the night!

Perfect setting for a picture!

1 comment:

  1. Tulip time is fun! I've heard of chocolate covered bacon, but it just doesn't sound right... although it does have the sweet and salt combo!
    I like your pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...