CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

30 January, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday: Makeup Favorites





If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Makeup Favorites

1.Do you wear makeup everyday? Sunday through Thursday, yes!  Friday and Saturday it depends on if I'm doing anything or just staying home all day.
2.Does your routine change if you’re going out with friends/on a date/to a party? If so, how? A little bit.  I typically put on eyeliner and maybe a little blush in addition to what I usually wear.
3.Are you loyal to one brand, or do you use different brands for different things? 95% of the makeup in my drawer is Avon.
4.Do you wear primer/concealer? If so, what’s your favorite kind? I don't wear primer very often, but when I do it's Magix.  I wear concealer almost everyday and I use Healthy Makeup Concealer.
5.What’s your favorite brand of foundation? I love the Smooth Minerals powder foundation from Avon.
6.Do you use blush and/or bronzer? If so, what’s your favorite kind? I rarely use blush because I don't need it and I'm not good at applying bronzer so I don't use that.  When I use blush I use the Smooth Minerals blush.
7.Do you wear eye shadow/eye liner? If so, what’s your favorite kind? (Are you liking the theme here? ) I wear eye shadow almost every day, and eye liner just for special occasions.  I can't find my favorite eye shadow anymore so I'm really dreading when it runs out.  (It's a roll on shimmery silver).  I love the new Glimmersticks eyeliner.
8.What’s your favorite kind of mascara? Once again, an Avon product (are you surprised?)  My favorite mascara is Supershock in Navy.

9.Lipstick? Lip gloss? Both? Favorite? Neither!  I use only lip balm :)
10.Do you wear nail polish regularly? If so, share a few of your favorite brands/colors. My toes are almost always painted, but my fingernails rarely are.  My go-to brand is Avon's Nailwear Pro and my favorite colors for my toes are Tropical Punch and Fuchsia.
11.How do you remove your makeup at the end of the day? Water and my regular face scrub.
12.Do you feel prettier when you’re wearing makeup? Yes, definitely.
13.Do you have any beauty tips that you could pass along? I really believe less is more.  I love the natural just woke up look and prefer it over cakey bright makeup.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...