CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

09 January, 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays: Getting to Know You

Can you believe it's Monday already? This weekend seemed to just fly by!  And now it's back to the daily grind...and regular work weeks.  And of course it's Monday, so that means Friend Makin' Monday!  (I haven't participated for the past few weeks, but hopefully I'm back at it now!)

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Getting To Know You

1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? I would love to have a Saturday that I could stay in my PJ's and do whatever sounded good all day.  Nothing to be done, just relaxing and spending time with Mike.  It's been a long time since we've done that!

2) List your top three favorite TV shows. NCIS, Criminal Minds, White Collar.

3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them? I love taking pictures!

4) Why do you blog? I blog as a journal.  I don't keep a normal journal, so anything interesting goes on my blog.  I'd like to get it printed out by the year, so I have a scrapbook of sorts to look back on!

5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
~ Facebook
~ Twitter
~ Pinterest
~ Google Reader
~ Hotmail
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? Karen Kingsbury!
7) List a few of your favorite snacks. Right now I'm absolutely loving "ants on a log" (celery with peanut butter and raisins), but I also like graham crackers with peanut butter, apples, and clementines.

8 ) Do you have a pet? Yes!  My puppy Champ, he's a Labrador Retriever/Husky.

9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? phone, computer, work-out clothes...wow, I depend way too much on technology!

10) What’s your favorite drink? Peach nectar

11) Do you enjoy cooking? I love cooking!  That's why I have a food blog :)

12) Do you have children? No, but someday!

13) What are your favorite hobbies? Cooking, baking, reading, painting
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? It really depends on who I'm with, but I'm probably more outgoing than shy.

15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?  My splotchy skin lol

16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? I like Reese Witherspoon and Jason Statham.

17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? Considering that it's Monday, I suppose working out was the highlight of my day!

18) Do you live near your family or far from them? Near my immediate family and Mike's (and his extended). Far from my extended family.
19) List three of your talents. Cooking, baking, leadership
20) What is your greatest attribute? If I say I'm going to accomplish something, I do it!  (With the exception of cleaning lol...ask Mike!)

Now it’s your turn to share your answers. Don’t forget to go link up in the comments! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. First time coming by from FMM -- love the idea of printing out the blog by year. I should think about doing the same thing. Back when I was in grad school, I kept handwritten journals, but I too have moved to online only, so it would be neat to bind a year at a time and stow them away with my old handwritten journals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from FMM. I had a Lab/Husky mix too. I am a big fan of journals, now being replaced by the blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...