CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

29 April, 2008

A little about me and a meme

I got this in an email from Brenda, and thought that I would put it up on here, rather than email it out. Feel free to fill it out on your blog as well :)

Who are You?

Place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not. Answer the 30 questions at the end and send it to your friends (including me).

This for your Entire life!


[ ] Gone on a blind date
[X] Skipped school
[X]Watched someone die
[X] Been to Canada
[X] Been to Mexico
[X] Been to Florida
[X] Been on a plane
[X] Been lost
[X] Been on the opposite side of the country
[X] Gone to Washington DC
[X] Swam in the ocean
[X]Cried yourself to sleep
[X]Played cops and robbers
[X]Recently colored with crayons
[X]Sang Karaoke
[ ] Paid for a meal with coins only?
[X] Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
[X] Made prank phone calls
[X] Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
[X] Caught a snowflake on your tongue
[ ] Written a letter to Santa Claus
[ ] Been kissed under the mistletoe
[ ] Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
[X] Blown bubbles
[X] Gone ice-skating
[ ] Been skinny dipping outdoors
[ ] Gone to an outdoor movie?


1. Any nicknames? Mel is a
2. Mother's name? Elizabeth
3. Favorite drink? Sokata
4. Tattoo? Nope
5. Body Piercing? Yes
6. How much do you love your job? It's a job...therefore I like it
7. Birthplace? Ruidoso, New Mexico
8.Favorite vacation spot? Kentucky
9. Ever been to Africa? No
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes :)
11. Ever been on TV? Yes
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? No
13. Ever been in a car accident? No
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4
15. Favorite salad dressing? Fat free Italian
16. Favorite pie? Peach
17. Favorite number? 11
18. Favorite movie? Too many to choose from: 300, Transformers, Remember the Titans, The Longest Yard...oh there's so many!!!
19. Favorite holiday? Christmas
21. Favorite food? Chinese, Most anything with chicken
22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Avon...peach
24. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate
25. Favorite smell? Either chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven, or Ralph Lauren perfume
26. What do you do to relax? Watch movies, surf the web, read
27. Favorite gift ever given? Jesus (I love this answer)
28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? How? I really don't know. I like Brenda's answer, Only God knows this.
29. Furthest place you will send this message? Well, I'm not really sending it anywhere, but if Jennifer is reading, Japan.
30. Who will respond to this the fastest? see the above answer :)

I also got tagged for reading this on another blog. Feel free to do this one too if you want:

3 places I go all the time: Grand Rapids Community College (well, until yesterday I did...now I'm free!!!), Mike's house, my house...maybe that one doesn't count because I live there, in that case I'll add in church

3 people who e-mail me: my cousin Brandi, Brenda, Jennifer

3 favorite places to eat: I seriously had trouble limiting this to 3...Applebee's, Red Robin, Main Street Pub

3 places I would rather be right now: oh...there's so many! Romania, at the beach, hanging out with Mike and other friends

3 people who will do this: Probably Jennifer, Brenda, and Mari

3 TV shows I could watch over and over: Fresh Prince of BelAir, Bones, Home Improvement.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that Melissa! It was fun to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already did it on e-mail, but it was a fun one! I enjoyed reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your answers! Peach pie is my favorite too. YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...