CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

25 April, 2008

Random...

I washed my car yesterday
So of course, it rained :)
Funny how that works out? Oh well, the rain didn't leave much residue so my car is still pretty clean.
I realized last night that I got sunburned when I washed my car yesterday...check it out!

Haha...wierd angle...but you try taking a picture of your back!!! :)
It's pretty much faded now, so I'm almost tan!
My face kinda feels like it got burnt, but it's not red, and I have sunscreen in my moisturizer, so it shouldn't have. I think next time I'll put on some SPF!







* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I have a new babysitting job. I don't like calling it babysitting though, because the boys are 8 and 12. Not babies!!! But nanny just sounds wierd...and kinda old fashioned. So I don't really know what to call it...except babysitting :)
Anyway, when I got there yesterday, Mitchell had his snake Georgianna (I think that's her name) out of her cage. Here are some pictures...


I'm touching the snake here :) Seriously, snakes don't bother me at all...but spiders on the other hand...!!!!!















She's a pretty big snake and she's getting ready to shed her skin. Her eyes are all glazed over and they're kinda a blue color and her skin is getting cloudy. Maybe I'll have some pictures of that to share in the near future.

6 comments:

  1. Oh the snakes would totally freak me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a sun burn!

    Well I know whose house you were at and I hate to say it but I will not be visiting anytime soon with that snake around!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, snakes don't really bother me but big icky spiders now that is a different story. Do you think that really is the name of his snake? Because you know that is my Anna's real name. I think it would be hilarious that Mitchell named his snake after my daughter. Not that he even knows what Anna's full name is but still.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that is a burn!!! But your car looks great :) I have a burn that I just realized this morning is already peeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mitchelle the snakeologist! I can handle snakes to a point, but only to a very small point!!! BTW did you survive today! I almost came in the separate the class and just wing the story! Sorry that you had such a large class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mitchell would love coming to our house. We have a little over a dozen snakes in the "snake" room. I am not scared of them, but I don't just "Love" them either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...