CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

04 October, 2008

Creative Love

I've seen this done by quite a few people now, so I thought I would join in too. All you have to do is make a list of the things you love that start with the letter you are assigned. Leave me a comment so I can give you a letter if you want to join in. Jennifer gave me the letter "M" to get me started.

10 things I love that start with M











1. Mike
2. Music
3. MSN Messenger
4. Muffins
5. Making food
6. Movies
7. Mici (Romanian sausage made of Pork, Beef, and Lamb)
8. M&M's
9. My family
10. Making memories

3 comments:

  1. Good list, but something happened to your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing, hopefully with you and not at you, but the mosaic says right on it not to direct link to it and it appears you did just that.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa, Thank you for stopping by and you are welcome anytime. I like the 8 things and would like to join in if you don't assigning me a letter..hope to be blogging with you soon..Kae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...