CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

06 October, 2008

Walking on Sunshine

Do you ever have days when you're just happy, not for a real apparent reason, but everything is just great and it seems like all is well in the world?

Today was that day for me. Nothing particularly special happened. In fact, it was just a regular day. I went to my English and Accounting classes this morning. Then came home quick for lunch, and headed to work. After work, I had dinner and now I'm working on homework (well, kind of). So really, not a terribly exciting day. However, I have just been in a really great mood.

I think sometimes I take things for granted. I am so blessed...beyond what I could ever ask for or imagine. And today, I realized a lot of those things. Others around me are suffering, and I pray for them, but I have been fortunate. Thank you God!

3 comments:

  1. i love those days! i hope that the rest of the week goes just as well for you. it's funny...well no sad...how much we take for granted. we are so blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome days and it's such a great thing to realize how very blessed we are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had days like that! You just have a smile on your face because you are blessed and you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...