CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

25 April, 2011

Friend Makin' Mondays: Today I...

Today I have to give Kenz credit for coming up with these great questions every week! ;)

Visit her blog to play along!


FMM: Today I....


Today I felt...great after a wonderful weekend, great night's sleep, and longer-than usual workout.

Today I saw....that our dove is now sitting on 2 little eggs!

Today I ate...homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast, yum!!!

Today I kissed...my handsome husband ;)

Today I bought...absolutely nothing!

Today I heard...lots of motorcycles go by my work.  They must be enjoying the warmer weather!

Today I lost...nothing...yet.

Today I decided...to make it my goal to drink at least 3 bottles of water!

Today I need...to edit pictures for my blogs!

Today I wish...it was sunny out, but I'm happy it's not raining! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooo. Yay for new baby birds. :) And good luck on the water. I need to get better on that one.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy posts like this and haven't seen this particular set of questions before. looks like it might be fun to play along someday.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...