CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

18 April, 2011

Friend Makin' Mondays: The Grocery Store

It's Monday!  The weekend is over, with its highs (setting a new PR) and lows (car is in the shop again)...details later.  Mondays are Friend Makin' Mondays, of course!  Visit Kenz to play along!



FMM: The Grocery Store

1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping? Do you stick to it?  I always make a list.  I stick to it for the most part which saves me a lot of money.  But sometimes I see things I forgot to put on the list, or that sound good, or that's on sale...and it somehow ends up in my cart!

2. Do you buy more groceries when you're hungry?   Not really...I don't usually grocery shop when I'm hungry.

3. Coupons. Use 'em?  All the time!  I never rarely buy anything that I don't have a coupon for or isn't on sale!

4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store?  Never.

5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like Wal-Mart and Target? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores?  I do most of my grocery shopping at Meijer, after coupons and sales their prices are basically unbeatable.  I do get a lot from Aldi, and I sometimes shop at Family Fare (I try not to because they are so expensive!)



6. How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store?  I don't read labels...

7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it? All the time.  I hate when people don't!

8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you must have in the kitchen? Fruit and yogurt.

9. Do you enjoy grocery shopping? I actually do.  It's like a game or a challenge for me when I use coupons, so I really enjoy it!

10. How often do you shop for groceries? I shop once a week, usually Friday afternoons right after I get out of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...