CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12 November, 2011

As for me...

A few weeks ago Mike and I (finally) saw the movie Courageous.  If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it.  We were both touched and inspired by it.  At the end of the movie (right before the credits) a verse comes on the screen.  Joshua 24:15--As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.  Mike commented to me about how much he liked that verse, and that was the inspiration for my most recent plate.

I wanted to put an emphasis on the words in red.  Try saying it outloud, with a bit of attitude on the red words! 

I love how this turned out, and Mike was quite please when I gave it to him.  Now we just have to find a place to display it!

1 comment:

  1. I have always liked that verse. We have a plaque in our living room with it.
    Love the plate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...