CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

14 November, 2011

November Thankfulness Continued...

Can you believe November is almost halfway over?  And Thanksgiving is next Thursday?  Me neither!  Time is just flying by!

Today, I'm thankful for...


1. A quiet and productive evening at home.
2. An awesome spin class, with an instructor who knows how to kick my butt!
3. My nice warm house!
4. My husband and father-in-law who make a great fix-it team!
5. A day spent with my Mom, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law!
6. An extra hour of sleep!
7. A job I enjoy.
8. My health.
9. The ability to make healthy choices.
10. A warm workplace, house, and car!
11.  A day off.
12.  The ability to run an incredible race with some amazing women (more details soon!)
13.  A restful and relaxing Sunday.
14.  A few peeks of sunshine through the dark clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...