CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

22 January, 2011

Anybody out there? Helloooo? *Tap Tap* Is this thing on?

Are you like me? Do you ever wonder who is reading your blog? I know from my stats that I have a decent amount of readers, but I don't know who you are!

Did you know there's a national "de-lurking day"? Seriously, there is! In fact, it was a week ago (I totally and completely missed it!) But we'll just pretend it's today!

So, if you're out there reading my blog, stop by and leave me a comment! I'd love to get to know you more! In fact, to get you started, why don't you tell me a little known fact about yourself?

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a lurker -but I'm letting you know I'm here anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder the same thing. Most of 'my followers' don't have blogs, so I don't really know who's all reading until I run into them and they say "I've been reading your blog". I love the followers that you don't know (like you) and they randomly start following. I don't have many of those...but with time, and more experience maybe the audience will grow. I blog for therapy and enjoyment...and for the random entertainment of seeing who posts a comment, mentions they are reading, or haven't admitted their guilty pleasure of 'following'(aka: men). :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a lurker either but don't always leave a comment... still like reading your blog tho'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a lurker either. I do enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL this post made me want to say HI. Saw your post on FMM this week and checked out your blog today! you have some great post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...