CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

24 January, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday

I just saw this on a blog I follow and I thought it was a neat idea! I know I'll be joining in on Mondays! :)

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of the One Word on FMM Blog. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.


Answer each question using only one word...

1. Where is your cell phone? table

2. Your most significant other? Mike

3. Your hair? Blond

4. Your mother? creative

5. Your father? smart

6. Your favorite? baking

7. Your dream last night? none

8. Your favorite drink? fruity

9. Your dream/goal? loving

10. What room you are in? living

11. Your hobby? baking

12. Your fear? disappointment

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy

14. Where were you last night? home

15. Something that you aren't? stupid

16. Muffins? chocolate

17. Wish list item? cookbooks

18. Where you grew up? Michigan

19. Last thing you did? pictures

20. What are you wearing? clothes

21. Your TV? on

22. Your pets? none

23. Friends? awesome

24. Your life? fantastic

25. Your mood? relaxed

26. Missing someone? nope

27. One place that I go to over and over? work

28. Something you want: sleep!

29. Your favorite store? Kohls

30. Your favorite color? blue

1 comment:

  1. I have so many favorite stores, but Kohl's is definitely near the top of my list. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...