CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

24 May, 2008

Movies

Due to a lack of things to write about, I decided to do this meme that I found on Jennifer's blog.

1. One movie that made you laugh: Alvin and the Chipmunks

2. One movie that made you cry: See Spot Run

3. One movie you loved when you were a child: The Wizard of Oz

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once: Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: Hmmm...I can't think of one!!

6. One movie you hated:Larry the Cable Guy: Apocalypto

7. One movie that scared you: Final Destination Series

8. One movie that bored you: Lord of the Rings

9. One movie that made you happy: National Treasure

10. One movie that made you miserable: Passion of the Christ

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: Saw

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: Lena Kaligaris

13. The last movie you saw: Ratatouille

14. The next movie you hope to see: Made of Honor

Now tag five people: Anyone that wants to join in…feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...