CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

09 September, 2008

8 in 2008
























I can't believe it's check in time....although, I shouldn't say anything, because I haven't really update about this all summer!!


1. Make devotions and prayer a priority-I did pretty bad with this over the summer, but now that I have a schedule again, I think I can get back on track.
2. Listen more, talk less- This is somewhat hard to measure, but I'm getting better at listening and not interrupting to share my story.
3. Don't choose favorites- pay attention to everyone- Again...hard to measure
4. JOY. Jesus, Others, Yourself
5. Be able to run 5 miles by December- Not even close! The last time I tried running, like distance running, I got sick and I couldn't breath, so I think this one is going off my list!
6. Keep my room clean- I totally cleaned my room and rearranged it this summer. It has gotten a bit messy because I have my school stuff all over now!
7. Live with Kaylyn and Libby for a week this summer (preferably July 21-25)- I didn't exactly live with them, but I believe I was with them almost every day that week when Jen and Zack and Anna were in Haiti!
8. Teach the Hill girls how to cook a full course meal for their parent's anniversary (July 14)- We did this and it was great! When I have the time, I'll post the pictures and story from that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...