CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

04 September, 2008

Coming.....tomorrow!!!!

















After months of planning, the Isaiah Project has arrived!!! I can't believe this weekend is here.
My church is hosting a mission conference starting tomorrow, Friday, September 5 at 5pm. If you would like to be part of this lifechanging event, please make plans to be at Lighthouse!

The Isaiah Project will be unlike any standard mission conference. It will go over missions and what is involved in organizing and leading short term mission trips as well as being a full time missionary! You can also be a missionary right from your home by helping to finance a trip, support a missionary or pastor, or by donating items needed for various countries. There are also mission opportunities in this community as well as your own community! This weekend we will be hearing God's call to us and answering Him with the words from Isaiah 6:8 -- "Here am I, send me!" (Thanks to Diane for this little blurb :))

1 comment:

  1. HaHa! I was reading that and thinking "man, this sounds REALLY familiar!" Thanks for posting on the Isaiah Project! I am SO excited to see what more God has planned for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...