CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

08 September, 2008

Random things

Dawn posted this on her blog and she mentioned that she thought I would do it. So, because my brain is fried due to school and work and being sick (those will all come in another post someday), I thought I would do this seemingly mindless survey thing.

1. Do you like blue cheese? ewww no
2. Have you ever drank? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. What flavors of Kool Aid was your favorite? The red one....strawberry I believe
5. Do you get nervous before doctors appointments? Not really
6. What do you think of hotdogs? I don't really like them unless they're grilled, but I will eat them
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Mary Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Apple Passion Mango juice
9. Can you do a push up? Yeah, probably more than one too
10. What is your favorite piece of jewelery? My necklace that I wear probably every day
11. Favorite hobby? Singing...does that count as a hobby?
12. Do you have ADD? Not clinically, but there are times when my attention span is about 0!!!! (like tonight...when I should be reading Law instead of blogging!!)
13. What’s your weight? I guess I can tell you guys....142.5 pounds....I lost 4 lbs from being sick :(
14. Middle name? Jane
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I can't sit like this much longer. What should we do tomorrow night? Do we have anything I can pack for a lunch tomorrow?
16. Name 3 drinks that you regularly drink. Water, PowerAde, Mountain Dew
17. Current worry? That we're not gonna get better
18. Current hate right now? School
19. Favorite place to be? anywhere with Mike
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I'm pretty sure I was sleeping because I didn't feel good and I had to work at 5 the next morning
21. Where do you want to be right now? sitting beside Mike watching a movie
22. Name three people who will complete this. Jen, Tori, and Brenda
23. Do you own slippers? yes but I don't wear them
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? black and a pink sweatshirt
25. Do you sleep on satin sheets? no, jersy
26. Can you whistle? YES
27. Favorite color? blue
28. Would you be a pirate? probably not...I don't think I'm scary enough
29. What song do you sing in the shower? Whatever's on the radio or is stuck in my head
30. Favorite girls name? Summer
31. Favorite boys name? Jaden
32. What is in your pocket right now? nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? something Kevin said to me about last night
34. Best loved bedsheet as a child? No idea
35. Worst injury you had as a child? Broke my foot in first grade when an organ bench fell on me
36. Do you love where you live? sometimes
37. How many TV do you have in your house? 2

38. Who is your loudest friend? probably Brett
39. How many dogs do you have? 1
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I guess you could say Mike does...
41. What is your favorite book? not really a book but anything by Karen Kingsbury
42. What is your favorite candy? chocolate
43. Favorite sports team? probably....I don't know....the Tigers, because I watch them the most
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? That's kind of a morbid question isn't it? I like Sweet By and By and also the one we sing in KY but I don't know the name of it, something about Another Mile!

1 comment:

  1. That was fun - I learned more about you. I like Sweet By and By too - as a matter of fact it's on the post I just put up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...