CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

13 September, 2008

Tag! You're it!!

Dawn tagged me to do this...she got it in an email and it's just real quick

TAG - YOU’RE IT! If you opened it, you have to do it (it only takes a couple minutes I swear!) Then, post it on yours!
Two names you go by:
1. Melissa
2. Melissa (I don't have any nicknames)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. t-shirt
2. blue jeans

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. My wireless to work
2. to be able to sleep in!!

Two people who will most likely send this back
1. Mari
2. Jennifer

Two things you did last night:
1.Went out to dinner
2. Watched a movie

Two things you ate today:
1.Blueberry bread
2. Pancakes

Two people you last talked to:
1. Kevin
2. Mike

Two things you did today:
1. worked
2. slept

Two favorite beverages:
1. Peach pop
2. Mountain Dew

Okay now it’s your turn, don’t forget to link me so I know to check your site =)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to let you down, but I just did this via e-mail yesterday so I better not do it again. It was fun though - and quick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...