CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

02 November, 2007

Baking!!!

Today I got up bright and early...actually though, it wasn't bright. 4:15 is still pretty dark around here! But I digress, I got up, went to work, survived with no disasters, and made it home shortly after 10am. Then I started baking...and I still am, I just have stuff in the oven now. I made a banana bread, blueberry muffins, sugar cookies, M&M cookies, and stroopwafles (Dutch syrup waffles). It sure smells good in here!!! So I'm now just waiting for the next thing to go in the oven. Tonight I will go to the football game. We're playing West Catholic in the second week of playoffs. It should be a great game. We lost to them earlier this season, but that was the game where one of our star players was seriously injured, so I believe we have a really good chance tonight! Go Falcons!!!

5 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!!!! I wish I had half the energy you have!!! BTW, you know where I live if you need help finishing those goodies!!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In response to Julie's comment....
    DITO!
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto again! Next time home groups are at our house, I'm calling you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word- when you bake- YOU BAKE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Usually I get all excited and pumped up for baking and think I'm going to make all these wonderful things, and halfway through the first one I'm thinking "I wish I was done with this..." :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...