CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

17 February, 2011

Get-to-know Me

I got this in an email the other day and I thought it would be fun to play along.  Keep in mind that it was designed for an email, not a blog, so some questions won't apply.  Feel free to play along and post this on your blog as well.  Have fun getting to know your fellow bloggers!

"Welcome to the new 2011 edition of getting to know your family and friends.


Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends.

The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can delete and change the answers. Have fun and be truthful!"

1. What color are your socks right now?  I'm wearing Mike's cozy socks (shhh don't tell!), and they're grey

2. What are you listening to right now?  Criminal Minds on TV

3. What was the last thing you ate?  A clementine

4. Can you drive a stick shift?  Nope

5.  Last person you spoke to on the phone?  Mike

6.  Do you like the person who sent this to you?  Of course!

7.  How old are you today? 22

8.  What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?  Basketball, thanks to my husband! ;)

9.  What is your favorite drink?  Malibu Bay Breeze

10.  Have you ever dyed your hair?  Yes, it was a "need to" situation after a highlight gone bad!

11. Favorite food?  Chicken Alfredo

12. What is the last movie you watched? Death Race 2

13.  Favorite day of the year?  Christmas

14.  How do you vent?  Talk to someone

15.  What was your favorite toy as a child?  My Easy Bake Oven

16.  What is your favorite season?  Summer!

17.  Cherries or Blueberries?  Both :)

18. Do you want your friends to play along?  If they'd like to

19.  Who is the most likely to respond?  N/A

20.  Who is least likely to respond?  N/A

21.  Living situation?  With my husband

22.  When was the last time you cried?  I don't remember

23. What is on the floor of your closet right now?  My robe

24. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? N/A

25. What did you do last night?  Worked out and watched TV

26.  What are you most afraid of?  Losing someone I love

27.  Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?  Cheese

28.  Favorite dog breed?  Siberian Husky

29.  Favorite day of the week?  Saturday

30. How many states/provinces have you lived in?  2

31. Dr. Oz or Dr. Phil?  I don't watch or pay attention to either

32. What is your favorite flower?  Daisy

1 comment:

  1. What's a cementine? Some sort of new snack made of cement? Doesn't sound very good if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...