I got this in an email the other day and I thought it would be fun to play along. Keep in mind that it was designed for an email, not a blog, so some questions won't apply. Feel free to play along and post this on your blog as well. Have fun getting to know your fellow bloggers!
"Welcome to the new 2011 edition of getting to know your family and friends.
Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends.
The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can delete and change the answers. Have fun and be truthful!"
1. What color are your socks right now? I'm wearing Mike's cozy socks (shhh don't tell!), and they're grey
2. What are you listening to right now? Criminal Minds on TV
3. What was the last thing you ate? A clementine
4. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope
5. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mike
6. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course!
7. How old are you today? 22
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Basketball, thanks to my husband! ;)
9. What is your favorite drink? Malibu Bay Breeze
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, it was a "need to" situation after a highlight gone bad!
11. Favorite food? Chicken Alfredo
12. What is the last movie you watched? Death Race 2
13. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
14. How do you vent? Talk to someone
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Easy Bake Oven
16. What is your favorite season? Summer!
17. Cherries or Blueberries? Both :)
18. Do you want your friends to play along? If they'd like to
19. Who is the most likely to respond? N/A
20. Who is least likely to respond? N/A
21. Living situation? With my husband
22. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember
23. What is on the floor of your closet right now? My robe
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? N/A
25. What did you do last night? Worked out and watched TV
26. What are you most afraid of? Losing someone I love
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
28. Favorite dog breed? Siberian Husky
29. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
30. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 2
31. Dr. Oz or Dr. Phil? I don't watch or pay attention to either
32. What is your favorite flower? Daisy