CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

14 February, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

To my husband,
Thank you for all you do for me; for going to work every morning (and night sometimes!), working hard to bring home a paycheck, fixing things around the house, taking care of me when I don't feel good, snow-blowing the drive way, letting me watch Food Network... I could go on and on.  I love you so much!  I love your sleepy look when you wake up in the morning, your quirks (like wearing you coat in the house!), how you tickle me to cheer me up, when you eat all the crazy food I make for you.  Thank you for loving me and for being the man of God that you are.  Happy Valentine's Day my love!
All my love,
Your wife :)

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...