CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20 March, 2011

The ABC's of Me!


I saw this on Tammy's blog and thought it looked like fun.  As a blogger I think it's fun to get to know the people whose blogs I read.  It definitely helps to know more about them so I can relate to them better when reading their blogs.  Do you feel the same way, or is it just me? :)

A-Age: 22

B-Bed size: Queen
C-Chore(s) you hate: Washing dishes

D-Dogs: Love 'em!  Someday we want to get a beautiful blue-eyed Husky!

E-Essential start to your day item: Smoothie

F-Favorite Color(s): Blue
G-Gold or Silver: Silver
H-Height: 5'7"
I-Instruments you play: Some keyboard and clarinet
J-Job title: Office Manager
K-Kids: Someday :)
L-Live: Michigan
M-My mom's name: Elizabeth
N-Nickname: Peaches
O-Overnight hospital stay: Never :)  I have been blessed!
P-Pet Peeve: People who chew loudly and with their mouths open...gross!
Q-Quote from a movie: I like smiling, smiling's my favorite!
R-Right/Lefty: Right
S-Sibling(s): 1 younger brother
T-Time you wake up: 5:30 am
U-Underwear: Yes
V-Veggies you dislike: Brussel Sprouts
W-What makes you run late: Not much, I'm usually early or on time.
X-Xrays you've had: My foot when I broke it, my hip/leg and wrist after my car accident
Y-Yummy food you make: Everything ;)
Z-Zoo animal: Monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...