CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

21 March, 2011

Friend Makin' Mondays: Giving the Boys a Chance

Whoo hoo! It's Monday!  The weekend always seems to go by way too fast!  On Saturday, we spent a ton of time at Home Depot picking out new window treatments for our house.  (We currently have none...well we do have super cheap Walmart blinds on our bathroom and bedroom windows ;)  Some things a necessary!)  We decided it was high time to make our house a little more complete.  We are really happy with what we picked out and our blinds should be up in the next 2 weeks or so!

Sunday we went to church and then to my parent's for lunch.  Then we went to Mike's parent's for dinner.  It was busy yet relaxing at the same time.  All in all, a great weekend, but way too short!

There aren't too many males who participate in Friend Makin' Monday, but those that do may have struggled a bit with last week's question about their favorite make-up..haha!  This week, Kenz's friend Josh, made up the more male-friendly questions!


FMM: Giving the Boys A Chance
1. Who is your pick for the Final Four? 
I've never filled out a bracket in my life.  Not my thing, I have no idea who to pick...although from what I hear this year I could have just picked random teams and had a good chance!  I leave the sports up to Mike!

2. What is your favorite workout/fitness activity? 
I like just about anything, but I like to mix it up so I don't get bored.  Recently, I've discovered that I really like to jog/run.  I also enjoy the variety of workouts I get with the Biggest Loser for my Wii.

3. Do you have a favorite healthy snack? Something that REALLY hits the spot? 
I love apples with peanut butter!

4. What is your dream car? 
A silver Mustang convertible!

5. Have you set any goals for yourself this month? What are they? 
My goal for this month is to work-out at least 6 days a week.  I've recently gotten into a new routine that I really enjoy so my goal is to keep it up!  Also, I have a few baking based goals which include making puff pastry and croissants.  If I have time, I want to make them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...