CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

31 March, 2011

Too Much of a Good Thing?

In my case, I'm talking about my hair.

Some days I love it...  Some days I feel like it's totally out of control!

At this time last year, I was letting my hair grow out so it would be as long as possible for my October wedding. By that time, my hair was nearly down to my shoulder blades when it was straight.  Now it is past my shoulder blades when it's curly!  What can I say?  My hair grows fast!


So each day I ask myself, do I cut it shorter?  Do I grow it longer?  I love having long hair, but in the summer months I love having shorter hair.

Oh the dilemma!  :)

3 comments:

  1. You are lucky you have that option - you look great with it long or short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to keep mine longer. I just put it up in the summer. My hubby thinks wearing a long French braid is sexy, so I do this style all the time when it's hot, but clipping it up or putting it in a pony tail is great too. As are headbands. That's the thing, with hair kept long you can do a lot with it.

    Although I love some of the shorter styles out there. Maybe I'm just a chicken. I have not had my hair cut professionally in 16 years, at least. Can I say scissors please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't look good in long hair. While mine grows it gets poofy. So,I have learned to go with the short hair and I like the way it is so easy to get ready.

    Have a fun summer cut and then in winter you have hair to keep your neck warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...