CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

07 March, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday--Hobbies

It's Monday!  That means, of course, it's time for the next installment of Friend Makin' Monday!  Head over to All The Weigh to play along!

What do you do to entertain yourself when you have free time?


Free time?  What's that?  :)  Just kidding, I do have free time, but starting today, a lot less than I'm used to (see earlier post!)


*Bake--I love to bake.  I have a ton of recipes that I can't wait to try so most Fridays or Saturdays you can find me in the kitchen.


*Of course, I also blog in my free time.  Gotta catch up on everything going on in the blogs I read, update my own, and update my recipe blog with the new recipes I try!


*Paint--This is my most recent hobby.  I recently discovered that I love to paint.  Mostly wine glasses and paints, but I'm working on another project that I'll be showing you soon!


Your turn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...