CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

18 February, 2008

Martyr Monday












"A martyr is, he who has become the instrument of God, who has lost his will in the will of God, not lost it but found it, for he has found freedom in submission to God. The martyr no longer desires anything for himself, not even the glory of martyrdom."
-T.S. ELLIOT Murder in the Cathedral

"God, I do not ask you to make my life easy; I do ask you to make me strong."
-A JEWISH CHILD Found in the rubble of a Jewish ghetto in Poland after it was bombed by the Nazis

1 comment:

  1. wow you know those quotes are so very powerful! Oh that is the heart I desire.
    Blessings,
    ANgela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...