CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

26 February, 2008

Scattergories

I saw this on Cheryl's site and thought I would do it...

**Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following --they have to be real places, names, things ...nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name........................... Melissa
4 Letter word................................Male
Vehicle......................................Mustang
City.........................................Midland, Michigan
Boy Name.....................................Michael
Girl Name....................................Marissa
Alcoholic Drink..............................Margarita
Occupation...................................Musician
Something you wear.......................... Make-up
Celebrity....................................Madonna
Food.........................................Mancotti
Something found in a bathroom................Mousse
Reason for being late........................Make-up took too long to put on
Cartoon Character............................Mickey Mouse
Something you shout..........................Make the shot!!!
Animal.......................................Monkey
Body part....................................Mind (that probably doesn't count!)
Word to describe you.........................Mischievous

3 comments:

  1. I would love to do this...but our anwsers would probably be the same....I am also Melissa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That four letter word made me giggle.Good Job! I liked reading your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, if someone named Mari should want to do this it would be difficult because you have taken all the M's!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...