CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

24 October, 2007

A day of laughter!

Today was very full of laughter...
Every once in a while this "happens" to me. Something early in the day strikes me as funny and through-out the day, I'll just start laughing, whether something's funny or not, or even if I'm not even thinking of the previous funny thing.
Heather and Sarah and I were eating lunch today and they were teasing me about something. We stopped laughing, and I look up at Heather (who proceeds to give me an odd look), and the laughter starts again. From there on, it was all downhill.
Jason came to meet with us about authentic stuff. Well, I was still super hyper, and all Heather and I had to do was look at each other and we'd laugh uncontrollably. I think it was a side of me Jason's never seen before!!! :)
Then at youth group tonight, we were talking about Heaven, and how we'd have new bodies there. A girl from our group remarked "Great! Then my body will be HOT!!!" (And she made motions with her hands for a slim body)
Keep laughing!!! (it's the best medicine)

3 comments:

  1. I heard you had a laughing lunch. Laughing is good for you, so lunch must have been healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had those days too! Life is definitely funner when you're laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree- there's nothing better than laughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...