CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

30 October, 2007

Yay!

I'm glad to say that my day was not boring today. I went to school from 8 until 1:30ish. Then I went straight to work from 2-6:30. And no disasters this time!!! From there I went to visit my friends! It was Kaylyn's birthday yesterday, so I brought her a gift. And I've never been able to just "quick" stop by as I told Jennifer I would (sorry Jen!), so I hung out there for a little over an hour. Anna, Kaylyn, and Libby never cease to keep me entertained. I think I'll take Jen's advice and just head over there when I get bored!!! :) Anyway, I hope you all had a good, and not boring day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad your day was good - hope tomorrow is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boring??? What's that like?

    Enjoy every day to the fullest - you may need "boring" days to get through the "not-so-boring" days!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good day- when you get old like me you'll crave a boring day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...